Question No POST all of a sudden ?

May 27, 2023
Hello, first I’d like to apologise for my English as it’s not my first language.

Then onto the problem, I’ve been using my PCfor about 3 years now, no major problems, last night at evening I decided to clean my cpu fan. Blow the dust etc. something I’ve done plenty of times.
When I put it all back together my computer suddenly decided to not POST to bios or boot at all. There’s no beeps, nothing, fans start both the gpu and cpu even the chassis one. All leds are on…but monitor gets no signal. The only thing I touched in my case was the CPU fan. I’ve tried turning it on without the fan/cooler. Reseating RAM, using integrated gpu, clearing cmos, and nothing to avail.

System specs:
MBU: ASUS B450-Z
GPU: GTX 1080
CPU:Intel Core i5-9600K
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 GA
RAM: Crucial 8 GB DDR4 2666 MHz CL16 Ballistix Sport LT Red 2x
SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB

May 27, 2023
That was my first guess, but isn’t it weird that it still starts to launch? Just as if it refuses to boot.

Sadly I don’t have any MB laying around atm and will prolly take some time for me to be able to get a new one.

However I thank you a lot for your time, and for your answers.

If I do get my hands on a MBU I’ll let you know if it was the culprit in my case!

Edit: if by any chance you know a certain affordable MBU that fits my components would you care to share ? Or is my best pick to use pc part picker as I’ve done in past ?