Question No post but gpu,cpu,ram and motherboard working

Mar 8, 2023
so basically like in the title i bought a new cpu(5800xd3) and a new motherboard (aorus b550 elite v2) and new ram. specs are powersuply 650w, 2060s. when i finished my built with the cpu and motherboard i plugged it in and turned on but i never had a display i even tried q flash didnt work.then i removed everything and left the gpu,cpu ram inside and cmos reset it and i got in tho the bios. there i saw that there is no boot option. i put my m.2 inside and still notbootable. my conclusion is that my m.2 is broken maybe i hope so much you guys can help me ive been trying since 3 days

so basically like in the title i bought a new cpu(5800xd3) and a new motherboard (aorus b550 elite v2) and new ram. specs are powersuply 650w, 2060s. when i finished my built with the cpu and motherboard i plugged it in and turned on but i never had a display i even tried q flash didnt work.then i removed everything and left the gpu,cpu ram inside and cmos reset it and i got in tho the bios. there i saw that there is no boot option. i put my m.2 inside and still notbootable. my conclusion is that my m.2 is broken maybe i hope so much you guys can help me ive been trying since 3 days
Is there an OS on M.2 ? Was OS from an older build ?