No post/USB ports not working

Oct 4, 2018
THIS WILL BE LONG, BUT PLEASE READ
I recently completed a build and I had been using it for about 2 weeks before the problems began. It started out as games randomly crashing at any given point and Windows would restart, but then random resets had become more persistent, even when opening non-demanding tasks. I initially suspected that the drivers were out of date and updating was the fix, but boy was I wrong. It came to the point where simply loading Windows 10 would result in the computer crashing, think of this as a decline of health, resets became consistent and occurring more often over a small span of time. So.... today I booted into the BIOS to check on everything and everything appeared fine. I changed the values of the DRAM voltage to 1.5 volts because I thought a lack of power to RAM might be the issue. I saved changes, but this time Windows wouldn't even load. I go to turn the power off and it wouldn't turn off as normal, so I had to "hold" the power supply button for a fee seconds so it would turn off. I go back to the BIOS and fix the values back to normal and the next time I turned on my PC I got no post and eventually the USB ports stopped working altogether. Below I will make note of the many problems I discovered after evualating the situation.

1. I didn't have the standoffs correctly installed onto the motherboard (short circuit?)

2. While I was in the BIOS, I may have changed the boot option to something I shouldn't have.Although I noticed something odd, there were multiple options to boot from, most were duplucates of the same option.

3. Fans power on and graphics card fans spin up (by default they will not spin if there is no display being attempted) for my particular card.

4. I had taken off my CPU stock cooler multiple times while fixing past problems. I didn't reapply thermal paste like a noob.

5. I have tried replacing RAM/booting with one stick.

6. I already fixed the standoff problem

7. No burnt/discoloration on the back of the motherboard

Please help me.... I'm literally panicking. Any help is Appreciated.

Which hardware are you using? including CPU, GPU, RAM, PSU, HDD, SSD,...

reset the BIOS by jumper while unplugged from the wall
remove the HDD/SSD and all other not needed hardware, only CPU with cooler, one RAM in the correct slot for using only one (have a look at the manual of the motherboard), power supply, if no onboard graphics is available, use the dedicated GPU

Oct 4, 2018
I have the following hardware: Ryzen 5 1600, MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 4G, Corsair Vengeance LPX (2×4) RAM, EVGA NEX SUpernova 750G, Kingston SSD 240G. How exactly would I go about resetting the BIOS. Thank you for your help

Oct 4, 2018
I reset the BIOS via jumper and nothing. I should notify you these two problems:

I was tinkering with RAM frequency and voltage

Standoffs were not properly installed

Problem two has been fixed

install a minimum configuration:
PSU, GPU, CPU with cooler and fan, one RAM (exchange if not working with the other RAM and try all slots with only one inserted), monitor plugged into the GPU, not the motherboard

check if something is physically inside the USB ports, remove any USB devices as well

while resetting the cmos, did you disconnect the wall plug?

Oct 4, 2018