Question No Signal After Doing EVERYTHING I can think of DESPERATE PLEASE HELP

Mar 31, 2020
Hi! This is my first post on Toms hardware so sorry if I make some mistakes on info or where to post.

Okay so, yesterday I was playing Overwatch and decided to move my PC a little bit over so I can have some more leg room in my desk. The HDMI cord I have connected to my monitor is pretty short so I think what happened was when I moved it the GPU came out of the PCIE slot and I lost signal from my montior. I kinda thought that was what happened so I quickly shut down my PC and re inserted it into the slot. I went back to turn my PC on and no signal, so I fiddle around with the graphics card for a few minutes and change the HDMI cord... no signal still. Im started to get panicky. I changed the HDMI cords and tried it on a different monitor, no signal. I took an old GPU that requires no PCIe cords to the power supply and still no signal. I plugged it into the MOBO and still no signal! So thats basically the story heres some things I've tried. The fans still run when I turn on the PC, the LED light on the graphics card I use turns on. and I can hear the PC come alive. I've never had to post on a forum for any tech questions because I usually just figure it out myself but its been two days and I'm really concerned. I really rely on this PC for work especially now with the quarantine. I can't take it anywhere to get looked at for the next 2-3 weeks because of the lockdown we are on.

-paper clip test on the PSU.
-reslotted the GPU
-reset and cleaned the ram
-changed the PCIe cords from the PSU to the GPU
-reset the CMOS
-tried a different GPU that requires no PSU

Please please if you have any idea please help me out! Im in a lot of trouble!
GPU: Radeon RX 570
PSU: Corsair CX650M
MOBO: GA-78LMT-USB3