No signal at start, every fan are spinning

Aug 1, 2018
In the summer, I changed the motherboard from Intel DG45ID to Asus P5QL-PRO because I bought a Xeon-E5440. (I know, the socket is different. It’s modded)Previously, I had a Quad Core Q9400. (It worked in both motherboards but the Xeon doesn’t in the Intel)

The BIOS is modded, too.

In the summer, when I pressed the Power button, it started up but there wasn’t signal. So I pressed the Reset and then, it booted up.

Yesterday, when I turned on the computer, there wasn’t signal again but when I pressed the reset, it just turned off and after 2 seconds, it turned back on and no signal again. I could play it for a day.

Today, I tried to put back the previous CPU (Q9400) which worked in the Asus perfectly previously but same. So I removed and put back the battery. Then, when I pressed the Reset, the fans were spinning on higher rpm but after 1 seconds, they were silent again and still no signal.

I tried to remove the RAMs, any other cables, HDD but nothing.
The GPU is fine, I know because it’s working in other pc.

My specs:
Asus P5QL-PRO
Gigabyte Radeon HD 7770
Xeon-E5440
The power supply is a Mercury 300W. I know, not recommended but that's what I have.

Will my system be good? Or what can I do with it?

Aug 1, 2018

I have tried an other DL-450W, too, but nothing.
I will try another GPU but that would be weird because it’s working with the Intel motherboard and the Q9400 with the Mercury PSU. I have tested. (But the Windows doesn’t boot)