Question No signal on monitor after installing Windows on new PC

May 31, 2020
Hi I'm in a bit of a pickle here, I just loaded into the bios of my new build, set the usb with installation media on for Windows 10, it restarted and went through the install stuff, then turned off and now everyone it comes back on it says "no signal". I've tried it on two different screens and 2 different cables both getting the same issue. Thank you.

I should also probably mention that I am unable to even get to BIOS now, but the MoBo goes through all the debugging stuff, lights come on, fans spin and the keyboard lights up after about 30 seconds but still no signal.

Specs: R5 3600 2070 Super 16GB Corsair Vengenace DDR4 3200mhz B450 Gaming Pro Carbon - already Ryzen 3 ready.

Edit: I just plugged the SSD into the old pc and windows has fully loaded on it. So I'll then move the SSD to the new one and still no signal...

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
I'm in a bit of a pickle here, I just loaded into the bios of my new build, set the usb with installation media on for Windows 10, it restarted and went through the install stuff, then turned off and now everyone it comes back on it says "no signal". I've tried it on two different screens and 2 different cables both getting the same issue. Thank you.

I should also probably mention that I am unable to even get to BIOS now, but the MoBo goes through all the debugging stuff, lights come on, fans spin and the keyboard lights up after about 30 seconds but still no signal.

Specs: R5 3600 2070 Super 16GB Corsair Vengenace DDR4 3200mhz B450 Gaming Pro Carbon - already Ryzen 3 ready.

I plugged the SSD into the old pc and windows has fully loaded on it. So I'll then move the SSD to the new one and still no signal...