[SOLVED] No signal on my monitor

Dec 7, 2018
I have little knowledge about computers besides how to build and replace parts. (Very new)

I built a computer in late December and have Been using it ever since then fine but. Last night I left it on to download a game and in the morning when I went to turn on the monitor I had no signal.

Everything seems to be working fine, the case fans and cpu fan is on, the motherboard has the logo light on. Only things that I can find that aren’t working is my mouse and keyboard have no power.

I don’t know if this matters or not but the Ethernet cable light is now constantly on and not flashing.

I have not turned the computer off as the power button on the case seems to do nothing no matter how long I hold it for. And don’t know if switching off the power to the computer will do something to make the problem worse. Any help is appropriated

Solution
I left to go to work and left the computer on and when I got back the computer was off. I turned it back on and everything was fine no problems. No idea what happened
When pc doesn’t see any activity (mouse movement etc.) it sometimes glitches out like when usb ports, hdmi,dp etc stop working. Normal restart should be fine. Take care :D

Impu7se

Commendable
Feb 13, 2019
Welp what I can say from my experience I have ran into similar problem> When I turn my pc on some usb on mobo wont work. Try reconnecting your monitor to the gpu try if helps) And also try to restart your pc in some way. You can switch of the power on your own risk because you can damage your hdd and other parts when you suddenly turn of your pc. so on your own risk))

Impu7se

Commendable
Feb 13, 2019
I left to go to work and left the computer on and when I got back the computer was off. I turned it back on and everything was fine no problems. No idea what happened
When pc doesn’t see any activity (mouse movement etc.) it sometimes glitches out like when usb ports, hdmi,dp etc stop working. Normal restart should be fine. Take care :D

Solution