No Team Deathmatch for Diablo III, but Dueling Coming Soon

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pherule

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
Path of Exile > D3

I really couldn't give a rat's a** about PvP. If Blizzard wants to fix D3 they could start with:

1. Proper area randomization
2. Overhaul the item drop system completely so that you find much less rares overall but substantially increased quality/power
3. Remove the RMAH
4. Overhaul how weapons work, so that you can actually swing a sword as a wizard, etc.
5. Add more darkness/suspense/horror, add light radius & light radius items
6. Remove movement speed cap on items
7. Make magic find boost chance of legendary drops as well, instead of just boosting quality
8. Undo the stupid change where lvl 61 items etc. can drop with lvl 63 stats, and allow players to hide items below lvl 63. Allow players to hide grey/white/blue items
9. Make potions/gems/blacksmith stuff, basically any light-blue items able to be picked up by pickup radius

Actually, screw it, Path of Exile did most of this stuff right so I don't really care. Much.

farka

Honorable
Sep 14, 2012
if not for this news, i had forgotten that i got this game installed on my pc...
it quite late for the PVP release as a lot of players had switch to other games...

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]im sorry, but i just dont understnad the point to pvp in games like thiswhat is the reward? do you drop your loot?do you get massive xp?i just dont understand why people care so much about pvp when the game wasnt built with it from the ground up.[/citation]

What is wrong with gamers these days... Why do you feel this need to have to be rewarded when you play? Is it that boring that you have to have some since of compensation for spending your time playing a game? What ever happened to just playing games for the thrill of pvp or fun?

NerfNow!! has an opinion of this:

Status
Not open for further replies.