[SOLVED] No temp improve.

blazblue

Commendable
Dec 2, 2018
Hi,Is it normal that after cleaning dust,and changing thermal paste,my cpu and GPU temp's are still the same as before? I didn't put a lot of thermal paste,just a dot.

Solution
Hi,Is it normal that after cleaning dust,and changing thermal paste,my cpu and GPU temp's are still the same as before? I didn't put a lot of thermal paste,just a dot.
If the CPU temp didn't go up then you likely used enough paste. Maintenance cleaning may not improve temps unless it was really dirty but it's always a good idea to keep things clean and efficient to get the most from your cooling components. If you list all the parts including case and fan setup maybe we can find some area for improvement.
If the CPU temp didn't go up then you likely used enough paste. Maintenance cleaning may not improve temps unless it was really dirty but it's always a good idea to keep things clean and efficient to get the most from your cooling components. If you list all the parts including case and fan setup maybe we can find some area for improvement.

Solution

blazblue

Commendable
Dec 2, 2018
I have Noctua NF-s 12b redux case fans,Corsair carbide case,GTX 1070 gaming x 8GB stock clocks,i5 3570-k,noctua NHD-14 CPU fan.