Question No video input when starting games

Jan 1, 2020
Recently whenever i boot up a game, my monitor goes dark, and i get the message “no video input”. Then after i while, my monitor goes into sleep mode. I can still hear audio playing, but the only thing that works is restarting my computer.

Earlier today i played red dead redemption without any problems. But this error happened for the first time while playing the witcher 3. After the first time it happened, i can't start any games. I can go to the menu, but once the game itself has finished loading the screen goes black.

My specs:
Prosessor: Intel Core i7-3770 3.40 GHz
Ram: 16 GB
Graphics card: Ge Force GTX 1080 Ti (Driver Version 441.41)

I have tried:
-Running other games’
I can play games that dont have 3D graphics, but if i try to go on something like Witcher 3, it goes black again.
-Reinstalling the driver
-Someone on another forum suggested uninstalling my 441.66 driver and installing the 441.41 driver, and then updating windows. This worked for a while, but now the problem came back.

I am not very good with computers, so i don't quite know what else to try, or where to start.

Jan 1, 2020
Cossair AX860
I can`t check the temperature when it shuts down, as it shuts down when entering a game. I havent changed anything inside my computer in 2 years.