Question No video output

Apr 6, 2019
I bought a new Legion T730 about two weeks ago. Everything was working great until last night, when the computer suddenly power cycled while I was playing a game, and now no longer outputs video—I have a monitor and a projector, and both say "No signal." The computer still boots up, lights up, lights up my keyboard and mouse, and when I log in (blind), I can still hear system noises. The graphics card still lights up too (there's green text that says "GEFORCERTX2070" on the side), so I'm hopeful that the issue is not a dead card, but I'm afraid that might be it.

I've tried all of the following, but nothing has had any impact:
  • Tested the monitor: connected my Nintendo Switch to the monitor, monitor works
  • Tested the cable: Switched the HDMI cable for another one, still nothing
  • Tested the port: Switched the port I was using with an HDMI-to-Display Port dongle—still nothing, so not just the port.
  • Reset the CMOS by powering down, unplugging the computer, and removing the battery from the motherboard for 30 minutes.
  • Tried resetting the BIOS through startup, but because I can't see what I'm doing I'm kinda guessing with my arrow keys while looking at a screenshot on the support site.
  • Unseated and reseated all of the cables connected to the graphics card
  • Powered completely down and restarted countless times, including with all peripherals removed

I'm just at a loss. Any ideas what else I could try?

Thanks~