Question No video Signal from GPU or Motherboard

Jun 19, 2019
Hi there, just received my evolution kit : new motherboard, new processor and new ram sticks. Full specs at the end of my post. It starts, everything seems fine but no video signal, HDMI or DVI. I've checked the PCI slot it's clicked and operational, the two PCI E for power supply are plugged on. I've tried to remove my GPU and plug in my HDMI or VGA into the motherboard no signal either.

I've checked my GPU on my old build, it works fine no problem.

Can you please help me ? I'm desperate.

Specs :
Mother board AMD Prime B450M-A
CPU : Ryzen 5 2600
GPU : RX 920 Vapor-X
Ram : 16gb DDR4 (tried with only one stick not working either)

Jun 19, 2019
EDIT : Tried with only one stick on an another slot, it worked, but i bought two sticks, why it doesn't work ? I put it according to the manual, dual channel

Jun 19, 2019
Hi, thanks for your reply. I talked to the supplier of my motherboard, they'll change it, i guess there was a problem with my MB.
We checked if the CPU was damaged but nope, our guess was that the MB has a problem, hopefully in France we have some protection so they'll take it back for free :)

Thanks a lot

Jun 19, 2019
Yes, that's what the seller told me, appart from a mistake i could have done. I'm new to AMD cpu, so it was kind of strange for me to install it, it's not the same as intel, still quite simple but i struggled to be sure it was locked