Question No video signal on first boot ?

Jul 2, 2022
So I have being using my PC for about a year, I have not experienced any issues apart from this. Only when I first boot my PC I often will not get any video signal to my OLED and the CPU EZ Debug Light comes on on my motherboard. When I either shut down and boot up again or reset everything is fine. I cannot figure out how to stop this happening, what is causing it and if there is anything wrong with my CPU. Any help would be appreciated as it is starting to drive me insane. Windows Fast Boot is disabled.

Specs:
Display : LG OLED48CX6LB
GPU : Palit RTX 3080ti (Stock clocks)
CPU: Ryzen 5800X (Stock clocks)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Elite Capellix
RAM : Adata XPG Gammix D10 DDR4 3000Mhz (XMP Profile)
Mobo: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus (Latest BIOS)
PSU : Corsair RM850i

Jul 2, 2022
Is there any setting in the Bios that you didn't try?
I had spent a day trying everything in the BIOS to no avail. Although this problem only seems to occur when my system has been shut down for a while. I actually hadn't ran into this problem for a little while until it started happening more regularly. A lot of things I've read seem to point to the PSU being the issue but I'm fairly sure I've got a bit of headroom. I also can't really fit a bigger PSU without getting a new case which I'd rather not do if that isn't the source of the problem

Jul 2, 2022
I had spent a day trying everything in the BIOS to no avail. Although this problem only seems to occur when my system has been shut down for a while. I actually hadn't ran into this problem for a little while until it started happening more regularly. A lot of things I've read seem to point to the PSU being the issue but I'm fairly sure I've got a bit of headroom. I also can't really fit a bigger PSU without getting a new case which I'd rather not do if that isn't the source of the problem
Slight update. Turned fast boot back on last night and I've got straight on this morning. Although I did get a ntfs.sys BSOD after it got to Windows. I was getting a lot of BSOD's for the same couple of issues before but I managed to stop those.

Jul 2, 2022
Slight update. Turned fast boot back on last night and I've got straight on this morning. Although I did get a ntfs.sys BSOD after it got to Windows. I was getting a lot of BSOD's for the same couple of issues before but I managed to stop those.
Nope just seemed to be an anomaly, last 2 times I've booted up it's just got stuck until I reset again. I understand this isn't the worst since I can actually get onto my PC but it is really annoying, especially not knowing why it's doing it after running fine at one point.

Jul 2, 2022
Managed to fix my issue. Despite going through the BIOS I missed Memory Fast Boot which seems to be an MSI mobo feature. No idea why this is enabled by default given what it does, no need to save that little time on boot. I've had 0 BSOD's or boot problems since turning it off and also changing my DRAM voltage from AUTO to the listed voltage for them which was 1.35V