Question no video signal

krister.avall

Honorable
Apr 1, 2018
I upgraded my psu (hx1200i) and now I'm turning my pc on and everything works fine but I can't get signal it's only a black screen and my monitor says dvi no signal... yes, I checked if my pcie was fully connected to the psu and it was. yes, the power cable is plugged all the way in. I don't know if the gpu slot is broken and I think the gpu is all the way in the slot... HELP ME

Apr 9, 2019
The same thing happened to me before, i it a new pc build or an old one? If it’s an old one, clear the cmos settings by either removing the cmos battery for ten seconds when the pc is completely off, or by moving the jumper to 1 and 2

Apr 9, 2019
if it worked before, then it’s not the problem, the only way I could think for fixing it is clearing the cmos, or holding the power button for ten seconds with the power cord unplugged, if that doesn’t be work, then I have no idea

krister.avall

Honorable
Apr 1, 2018
stick with 1 thread
I upgraded my psu to hx1200i and cpu cooler to kraken x72 and now I turn my pc on and I can hear the liquid running and my gpu fans are spinning and my case fans ram rgb works and all but I can't get a signal to my monitor and I've tried HDMI and dvi and unplugged and plugged it from the monitor and the pc.. is the gpu input pins broken or something. I also thought my cpu cooler was connected but apparently it wasn't and I turned my pc on 2 times for 10-20 seconds both times. I connected the HDMI from the monitor to another laptop and I got signal on the monitor

Last edited: