no wallmount option

Sarajith

Honorable
Mar 27, 2013
i have a samsung montior sync master S22B370 led full hd...but i lack the wall mounting options in behind...can anyone suggest me how to wall mount this some how?

That monitor is poorly suited to wall mounting, because the connectors face outward from the back of the monitor without much recessing. Even if you managed to wall-mount it, there wouldn't be enough room to connect the power and signal cables. Depending on your reasons for wanting to wall mount it, putting it on a small shelf instead might work.

groundrat

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2012
Good advice.

If you are buying a monitor to wall mount, ensure that it has a VESA bracket built into it. Samsung is making less and less of them every day. Most Acer monitors come with VESA mounts and in my experience approach Samsung’s overall quality and are much less expensive. A quality wall mount that can pan and tilt will allow for the standoff distance you need so rear pointing inputs for power, DVI, VGA and HDMI are not as much an issue anymore, most TV's have rear pointing inputs and they are made to hang on a wall.