Noctua Shipping 'Project Chromax' Colored Mounts, Anti-Vibration Pads

Status
Not open for further replies.

wexton

Reputable
Jun 2, 2015
Sweet, black, but too bad they are only the industrial fans, and not there normal ones. Got all excited for a second, then a huge let down.

AlistairAB

Distinguished
May 21, 2014
Yeah this would be great when their normal fans are black. Those black ones are exactly the Noctua fans I wouldn't buy, the industrial ones. Noisy... Still waiting...

rwinches

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2006
"The pads (NA-SAVP1), however, will only work with the NF-F12, NF-S12A and NF-A14 fans."

Those don't look like industrial fans to me am I wrong?

firefoxx04

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
I think the fans look good as is. Call me crazy. When you look in my case, you see brown fans and you know exactly what they are. Quality and great performing.

Sure there are other fans just as good but I like being backed by a company 100%. Good customer service is absolutely priceless.

Yep, I prefer a windowless case. Even if I had my innards on display, few people would be able to identify any given part in it. I don't need my rig to "look cool," I want it to perform and be as quiet as possible.

Dr_b_

Honorable
May 17, 2013
Whatever possessed Noctua to make brown coloured fans in the first place? Were they inspired by a visit to the toilet at work, where the engineer dropped a Deuce, and thought, hey this would look good on our product? Still buy them anyway, but they need to either make all their fans in the Redux non-coloured plastic version or all black, and the industrials need to ship with the black bumpers not the brown ones so you dont have to buy the kit. Noctua: if it's brown, flush it down.

Ralph1979

Reputable
Dec 3, 2015
Despite their great performance as i read in the reviews, i have never used Noctua because of their shitty color.

Status
Not open for further replies.