Noise difference between multiple fans, and good liquid cooling?

Kirosaka

Honorable
Aug 13, 2013
So I was wondering, how much noise does a 200mm case fan make?.
Are 200mm case fans louder then 120mm fans or even more silent?
And is there a chart that shows how much noise every type of fan makes?because I'm getting a case with alot of fan slots. (more then 4 120mm slots and about 1-2 200mm slots)

Now for my second question.
Are there any good liquid coolers that cost about 30-100/120 EU.

Any help is appreciated :)

The noise a fan makes is most directly related to the rpm it spins at.
In the case of a 200mm fan, it will run at a very low rpm, generating a good airflow.

I would not overdo the installation of fans. If you have 2 120mm intake fans or the equivalent in exhaust, you will usually have adequate cooling. www.silentpcreview is a good resource for quiet computing.
Here is a chart detailing the tradeoff between noise and cooling for a number of fans: http://www.silentpcreview.com/article1346-page6.html

I think there are NO good liquid coolers.
A air cooler will do the job about as well. It will be quieter, less expensive, and more reliable.
I hear too many tales of woe when a liquid cooler leaks.
Really, how cool do you need to be?

Kirosaka

Honorable
Aug 13, 2013
Nvm the liquid cooling, I already found a really good one (Corsair Hydro Series H100i Etreme Perfomance Liquid CPU Cooler, pretty much bulletproof, not literally)
I want both liquid cooling and case fans so I can keep a good airflow inside of my case, and to keep my PC all night proof, and of course because my room is always really hot

Both of you were really really helpfull, so here is my gratitude