Question Noise Isolation Gaming headset

Ataxia

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2014
Hiya folks

I need help finding a headset or headphones and separate Mic, that would be used in a noisy environment i.e. Living room with the wife and TV nearby :p
I currently have a set of HyperX cloud revolver S and the sound from them is great and the wife cannot hear anything I am listening to but...I can hear everything that happens in the room.

I desperately need a set of headphones to work on a PC that will isolate me from all the noise around me.
It is mainly for gaming and watch videos, so a decent surround sound would be good.

I have tried the Logitech G935s since I have previously had the G930s, But the G935s basically blocked no noise in either direction.

Thanks in advance

Hiya folks

I need help finding a headset or headphones and separate Mic, that would be used in a noisy environment i.e. Living room with the wife and TV nearby :p
I currently have a set of HyperX cloud revolver S and the sound from them is great and the wife cannot hear anything I am listening to but...I can hear everything that happens in the room.

I desperately need a set of headphones to work on a PC that will isolate me from all the noise around me.
It is mainly for gaming and watch videos, so a decent surround sound would be good.

I have tried the Logitech G935s since I have previously had the G930s, But the G935s basically blocked no noise in either direction.

Thanks in advance
Budget and country?