Nokia Has a Sense of Humor, Claims Its Phones Never Break

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir83

Honorable
Mar 21, 2013
For old Nokia"s its soo true...
Ive had 6210 for a 5-6 years,best phone in the world,it was drop countless times.One (drunk)night,i and my friend who had 3310 were competing who will throw further its phone on a empty road?!?
Crazy but true :) both phones survive perfectly.
Man i miss my 6210 :(

Theblackrain

Honorable
Oct 23, 2013
My wife got a nasty kick from her horse right on the hip. Luckily she had her old Nokia phone in her pocket which absorbed all the impact. Amazingly the screen wasn't even cracked and the phone still worked despite the battery being bent! Probably saved her a hip operation.

kbeauprey29

Honorable
Nov 8, 2013
I have had my Nokia Lumia 928 for a little over 2 months now. When I first got the phone worked wonderful. Now that I have gotten to know my phone its a piece of crap, the phone freeze's on me I can't get to my main screen it will lock and I can't put my code in the only buttons that work are camera, volume, and power key. I had to soft reset my phone 8 times now and that's in a little time..

Status
Not open for further replies.