Nokia Lumia 520 Charging problem. Please help?

ABHIonPC

Honorable
Aug 12, 2013
Hey! I bought a Nokia Lumia 520 a few months back. Yesterday I left my phone on my table and went to take a bath. After I came back I saw that my phone was not switching on. So i thought that the battery had drained completely, but it was a bit weird because I remembered that it had almost more than 50% charge. But I did think of it much. I left it on the charger and left. when I came back after an hour it had this picture on it that was like a battery with one red bar and a plug sign open it. I don't know what to do. Is there something I can do about it?

Please do help. Thanks!

Solution

Take out the battery and put it back in, then reboot. Also, try holding the power button and the volume down for about 15 seconds until it vibrates...

Take out the battery and put it back in, then reboot. Also, try holding the power button and the volume down for about 15 seconds until it vibrates. Worked for me!

Hope I could help!

Solution

RayofLight

Reputable
Dec 16, 2014
I had the same problem. It appears that the battery does not connect well with the contacts. I inserted a piece of paper between the phone bed and the battery to lift it more against the contacts and it worked. It is now charging.

KL575757

Reputable
Apr 3, 2015

Vikram Patel

Reputable
May 2, 2015

it worked for me too . it happened to me first time .....didnt know wat to do .