Question Non-blinking underscore before startup

Apr 21, 2023
I just mounted 2 pc's and I have the same problem on both (They both have the same components). I notice that the first starts are rather slow (about 30-40 seconds). For example, the first 20 seconds there is a black screen, and looking at the pc it looks like the pc is booting 2 times because the rgb fans and the ram turn off and on again. Then I see the screen with the non blinking underscore for about 5-6 seconds and then the pc starts normally into the bios. Everything is plugged in correctly and the motherboard does not beep or give errors. I then updated the bios to see if it would improve but no result. After I installed windows to see if it would improve but still not too. In itself the pc's work correctly but I don't find it normal that the pc starts in 40 second, I myself have a pc with almost the same components and mine starts in 9 seconds and there is no underscore before starting. Any ideas ?

Motherboard : MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI
CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 7600x
Cooler : Be quiet! Dark Rock 4
RAM : Kingston FURY Beast RGB 2x8GB
GPU : Gigabyte Geforce RTX 3060 WINDFORCE OC
SSD : Samsung PM9A1
HDD : Seagate Barracuda 2T
PSU : Corsair RM850x

If the bios is set to auto for the ram or for the disks then it could be that it trains the ram every time it boots (that can take a few reboots) and searches every sata port to see if there is a drive there or not (this just takes time) .