Question Non-stop Stop codes (blue screen errors)

SimplyVarek

Commendable
Feb 8, 2017
I recently needed to recover my PC because I was crashing every time I booted up. I was getting a different stop code every time. Ever since I recovered my device, it's been better, but not by much. I still consistently crash with a different stop codes (kinda funny, didn't realize there were so many dang codes!). Anyways, I'm still receiving stop codes, and it feels like I've tried everything. I've tried restoring to a point where windows was working properly but there wasn't a point where it was working so that didn't work, I've tried system recovery twice now (keeping personal files and wiping everything else), I've tried making a recovery drive but it says I might be missing windows files, then I've tried opening the command prompt and running a scan to see if any files are missing, or corrupted. I've also tried the windows media device and got the same result. What more can I do to get rid of these stop codes???? (Also, many apologies if this is doesn't go under the systems tab, I just have no idea what else this would go under)

SimplyVarek

Commendable
Feb 8, 2017
Oh, and I'm not sure if it's related, but my Chrome also will keep dropping the pages I'm on, this never happened until I did the system recovery. And in addition to the solutions I've tried, I've tried both Driver easy and Driver Support One (DSOne won't work becasue I get a server error message every time I try to log in)