[SOLVED] Normal temps for RTX 2070 Super?

yehiambenshushan

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2012
hey friends, My gigabyte RTX 2070 Super gets around 75-80° (Celsius) while playing, for example, RDR2 (on Ultra settings)
my case is Antec DP501, 3 front fans and another fan in the back
this is a new card, got it last week. just want to know if those temps are normal or should I worry

Last edited:
Solution
hey friends, My gigabyte RTX 2060 Super gets around 75-80° (Celsius) while playing, for example, RDR2 (on Ultra settings)
this is a new card, got it last week. just want to know if those temps are normal or should I worry
So the 2060 is running a little hotter than usual, but not in much that you should be concerned. If it goes over 80 to 90 then I would do something about it, however I wouldn't worry unless your throttling
hey friends, My gigabyte RTX 2060 Super gets around 75-80° (Celsius) while playing, for example, RDR2 (on Ultra settings)
So the 2060 is running a little hotter than usual, but not in much that you should be concerned. If it goes over 80 to 90 then I would do something about it, however I wouldn't worry unless your throttling

Solution

TheGamefreak484

Reputable
Sep 15, 2015
This seems quite normal. I have the Super Ventus OC edition and I get to around 75 °C playing RDR2 at Ultra. Your case doesn't seem to have world's best airflow from the front, so if you're really worried about GPU temps you could install some fans at the top of the case!