Not able to copy anything to my slave g drive

Steven_96

Commendable
Jul 20, 2016
Hi,

I have an issue maybe you can be of some assistance. I have a g slave hard drive I can get into the drive and view the contetnts of the drive but when I right click and I click add folder to create a new folder it saysd I need permission to do that. I also can't save anything to the drive because it says I can't save to it either with out permission. I have right clicked on the drive and have clicked permissions and system is the entry that's highlighted. And the check below are in full control modify read and execute list folder contents and read and write. No check in special permissions. When I click on edit everything that Just mentioned again accept for special permissions has a check in it. But everything is greyed out. So I can't change anything.

Hoping you can help

Steven_96

Commendable
Jul 20, 2016

aep0df.jpg

Steven_96

Commendable
Jul 20, 2016

I nhave an administrator account for windows. When I click on the administrator entry everything is greyed out How do I un grey everything if you will to make it so that I can edit this?

Steven_96

Commendable
Jul 20, 2016

Okay thanks thisd might work I never tried this. I'm not sure what the group policy means. I know what the group policy editor is. So it might be just finding whatever it is in the group policy editor to fix it And turn it off or on whatever.. I was on the Phone with Microsoft There level 2 technician is going to call me back because the first guy couldn't fix my issue.