Question Not able to update the GPU driver

Jan 21, 2023
Hi, I’m having problems with my GPUs, I have GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and Radeon RX 580 series,one GPU for each monitor, I had and still have problem to update the GeForce driver, so I still with original old driver, I recently added The Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 to my windows-11 PC , this Software warned that GeForce is an Unsupported Video Driver and request to update the driver, as I previously stated , GEforce GPU allowed me to update but crash and the monitor attached to this GPU become disabled, so to enable the monitor I has to roll back the driver to the Old original 2017 Drive; beside I tried the DDU app (Display Driver Uninstaller) with the same result.
And Looking for solution, I ask if it is anyway to change the GPU order ( I physically did it with no positive result) and make the Radeon GPU as primary ?
For your advice, thanks
Windows 11
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 ti
GPU: RADEON RX 580 series
Motherboard: MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C37)
RAM: 16 GB

Dec 8, 2022
Hi, thanks for your response, actually there is a one monitor for each GPU working perfectly, the main problem is that when I update the NVIDIA , it erase the monitor from the Device Manager and the GPU by itself shows a yellow triangle, disable/unable bring it back to normal but the Monitor still not there , it means that the GPU doesn't recognize it

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Have you tried doing this with just one GPU installed and the other GPU completely removed? Having an Nvidia and an AMD both running simultaneously tends to be incredibly janky, and you ought to be simplifying your PC when diagnosing an issue.

Some more background information may help us understand the whole situation better. For what reason are you using one GPU per monitor like this? There are some edge cases where this makes sense, but it's certainly extremely odd to run relatively similar GPUs side-by-side in this fashion when only two monitors are involved. Knowing the problem you're actually solving with an odd setup would be useful information to know.

Jan 21, 2023
Yes, I already did it , I removed the AMD Radeon and updated the NVIDIA driver, the result : Black Screen , it means the NVIDIA was disable. my main issue is that NVIDIA driver can't be updated.
I also tried the DDU without success.