Not getting 1 ms respond on Acer XF270H 144 hz monitor.

Sep 1, 2018
Hello guys how ya doing..

As mentioned on title - I purchased a Acer XF270H B from bestbuy and it claims it has 1 Ms response time.

I noticed that my fortnite net debug stats claims i am running the game at 144 Hz - 6.95 ms.

Is there any option i have to twick to get that 1 ms?

The monitor does have freesyng and i am running Nvidia.

Pc Specs -

-EVGA Gtx 1070
-i5 6600k
16gb ram

Here is a direct link to my monitor.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-xf270h-27-led-fhd-freesync-monitor-black/6096600.p?skuId=6096600

Thank you in advance!!

Edit - I did log in to some website that read my hz/ms times and i also got 6.95.

Solution
Can you post a picture of what you mean?

I agree with Glenwing, hows software going to know a monitors gtg response? When monitors are tested for gtg response, external hardware is used afaik. Could be wrong.
Response time is not something that can be read by software. Whatever you are looking at is reading something else that is also measured in milliseconds, like ping or refresh period or something like that. Just because it's in milliseconds does not mean it's response time, there are many things measured in milliseconds.

Maybe responsiveness of the network or something. It is impossible to measure response time of a display without equipment.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Can you post a picture of what you mean?

I agree with Glenwing, hows software going to know a monitors gtg response? When monitors are tested for gtg response, external hardware is used afaik. Could be wrong.

Solution