Question (Not PSU, what next?) Multiple blue screens, reboot cycle loop.

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
What exact model of the power supply? and brand?
It seems to me that your issue is related to your power supply, as u mentioned you have reinstalled windows and updates 5 fives, cycle reboot and so tend to be that your power supply might be failing.

and how many years have you been using it?

May 9, 2019
What exact model of the power supply? and brand?
It seems to me that your issue is related to your power supply, as u mentioned you have reinstalled windows and updates 5 fives, cycle reboot and so tend to be that your power supply might be failing.

and how many years have you been using it?

I was being too lazy to check the RAM and PSU brands, as I was typing this on my phone. But RAM is Ripjaws (incase anyone asks), and PSU is Corsair.

I've been using it since I built it, almost 1.5 years.

May 9, 2019
Thats a good power supply.
Take a look at this article and read it it might help you with this issue.

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/fix-system-service-exception-windows-10/
Really don't know anything else than can cause the issue either, other member's can help with this issue.

I have actually read this article. I did the reinstall of Windows, and the reset. CHKDSK didn't find anything, and the SFC would not run/complete. I don't fully recall. There just became too much to read/try so I contacted Windows support around this time. They did install the hot fix, but it fixed nothing.

Appreciate you taking the time to respond. I assume then it's probably not the PSU?

May 9, 2019
New update:

Tested a Corsair RM 750x. Was able to boot up Windows and log in. Crashes intermittently when downloading or installed updates, with same BSODs listed above. Currently trying one stick of my RAM 8 GB. Crashed once, but trying to finish installing the Windows updates. Graphic card is updated, and will be updating the MOBO soon, hopefully. Surprised the 750x worked because according to online PSU calculators 550x should have been plenty.

Halfway through install new BSOD: IRQL GT Zero at System Service. Had to force restart, was about to log in and it crashed, no blue screen or error code, just stuck in a restart loop now. Back to using my HDD. Was also able to get the Samsung SSD working on another computer. Loaded and updated with no crashes. So this leaves RAM, MOBO and CPU? What should I be testing next?

Just crashed with HDD as well. Page in Nonpaged Area error.