Not starting after power off

alanps

Honorable
Nov 27, 2013
Hey everyone,
My computer is not working after the electricity of the house went off.

Everything was working fine before. This exact same thing happened before but I solved it by just changing the cables to the drives (both SSD and HDD).
Now that is not working.

When I start the system, it stays at the motherboard screen. If I press delete or F12 it doesn't access the menu, it does nothing.

What I've tried so far:
- Starting without and with one drive/s (hdd and ssd).
- Change cables from drives.
- Starting the system with just one of the RAMs (2 sticks).
- Restarting several times.

When I start the system with only the SSD, I touched it and I can't feel it "running", not sure if that means something. When I do the same with the HDD only, I can feel it running but still I can't access the motherboard menu or whatever.

Any ideas?

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
You can't feel the ssd "running" since it has no moving parts.

Can you do a clear cmos. After that make sure the drive with the os,i assume the ssd ,is set as first bootdrive. See what happens.
If needing to enable XMP do so as well. You list no parts so just going with it as is.

You might want to do the clear cmos by taking the pc of the power,take the motherboard battery out for a few minutes.like 5 (maybe even push the power button for a short while),and put it back.

alanps

Honorable
Nov 27, 2013

I'll try that.
My components are in the signature, sorry I forgot to tell that. I'm using Windows 10.

Should I change the jumper of place?

Ps: I'm not sure how but I voted down ur reply. Can't undo it, sorry! :(

alanps

Honorable
Nov 27, 2013

Didn't work :(