Question Not working gsync compatible

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
Hey guys i have a problem

I have aoc c27g1 monitor and rtx 2070 and my gsync compatible isnt working, its like working for 3 hours, then suddenly stop working, then i must disable fullscreen optimalization and its working for another 3 hours then i must again disable fullscreen optimalization and it works again. I dont know what to do because i reinstaled drivers, reroll drivers, reinstall windows, update bios/chipset, replace monitor, replace gpu and problem still presist how can i fix it, im dealing with this problem for like 11 months and noone have problem like me.

thanks for any answers

You could try a different cable or gpu socket. Your monitor from what I can see is not G-Sync certified. Now that doesn’t mean it will have problems but it does mean problem can occur. Only Freesync monitors that are G-Sync certified are guaranteed to work without issues.

Jan 5, 2021
If your Windows isn't authenticated the problem is that the overlay disappears because the "Activate windows" watermark appears in the bottom right corner around 3 hours after your pc turns on. To fix it you must authenticate your windows operating system or find a way to get that windows watermark off.

Jan 30, 2021
Hey guys i have a problem

I have aoc c27g1 monitor and rtx 2070 and my gsync compatible isnt working, its like working for 3 hours, then suddenly stop working, then i must disable fullscreen optimalization and its working for another 3 hours then i must again disable fullscreen optimalization and it works again. I dont know what to do because i reinstaled drivers, reroll drivers, reinstall windows, update bios/chipset, replace monitor, replace gpu and problem still presist how can i fix it, im dealing with this problem for like 11 months and noone have problem like me.

thanks for any answers
Use Displayport. your monitor supports DP up to 1.2 version. get a good 1.2 cable. It will solve your problem.

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
I already fixed the problem. The only way to fix it was to buy certified gsync compatible monitor(im going for 25" AOC G2590PX ) on this monitor everything works normally. Little bit worse image quality but its working.