Nothing Appearing on Display

eecer

Honorable
Apr 18, 2013
I have seen this question asked once before on here but I thought I would ask again with a few more details to see if there is any further support.

I recently purchased the ASRock M8 and here are the components that I have placed in it:
i5-4570
Zalman CNPS8900 Extreme
1 256GB Samsung 840 Pro
1 2TB Seagate Barracuda
2x 8GB Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600 DDR3 SO-DIMM
EVGA GTX 760 2GB OC
No OS installed

My issue is that I have connected the ASRock M8 to my TV after installing all the hardware and when I turn it on nothing displays on my TV and my TV just shows "No Signal Found". I have the HDMI plugged into the motherboard HDMI and there is no option of using a DVI for my old monitor.

Everything appears to be a normal startup, the GPU and CPU cooler fans turn on, the small "A-command" display turns on and shows the M8 screen and time but nothing else. I've checked all the cabling, and everything is installed correctly. The only thing that I can think of that may have gone wrong is when having to remove the motherboard to install the backplate for my CPU cooler but, once again, I have checked all the cabling and it has been placed back in the proper slots.

Should the ASRock M8 be able to instantly display onto the TV or do I need to boot it up with a standard monitor first?

I have also contacted ASRock for support but I have a feeling that this will have a bit faster of response. Thank you for any support.

eecer

Honorable
Apr 18, 2013

It is set to the correct input and I have also tested the HDMI cable to ensure that it was still working, which it is.