Nothing spin when i press the power button?

michaeldp

Honorable
Dec 7, 2013
I believe everything is plugged in, not sure if everything is plugged CORRECTLY... I got really confuse with the POWER SW, RESET SW, and those kind of things
But when i press the power button, nothing spin yet the mouse lights are on.
The mobo is Z77A-G41
CPU is Xeon e3-1225

Solution
my first computer i got for free and i unplugged the front panels and put them back in randomly. it fried the mobo and psu was toast. is your power supply fan spinning? if i plug power supply in on my build the mouse light comes on no matter what since gigabyte is on off charge. double check your power sw and reset. try unplugging reset and just put in pwr sw. be careful though wrong one and you could fry your system, i hope its a new build cause you can just return parts.....hopefully

bosaile

Honorable
Dec 16, 2013
my first computer i got for free and i unplugged the front panels and put them back in randomly. it fried the mobo and psu was toast. is your power supply fan spinning? if i plug power supply in on my build the mouse light comes on no matter what since gigabyte is on off charge. double check your power sw and reset. try unplugging reset and just put in pwr sw. be careful though wrong one and you could fry your system, i hope its a new build cause you can just return parts.....hopefully

Solution

michaeldp

Honorable
Dec 7, 2013
just for an update,
I found out that i don't actually have to plug in the sysfan from the PSU. Because when i plugged it in, nothing turns on but the mouse's light. So i unplugged it and everything turns on just fine.
thank you for the help though. :)