News Nreal Launches $379 Air AR Glasses, Adds Support for iOS and macOS

D

Deleted member 14196

Can I get Terminator style AR so I can view appropriate and offensive responses?

Reactions: Starkoman

Starkoman

Prominent
Dec 7, 2020
14 PD cruisers destroyed
1 Police helicopter destroyed
6 Wounded
0 Fatalities

If it wasn’t, this should have been the first interface they built for it. It’s familiar, after all.

Reactions: drivinfast247

Starkoman

Prominent
Dec 7, 2020
Serious potential European (UK) customer here.

Very displeased about the tedious long wait for these to port to M1/Intel Mac/iOS — only to discover the interface is not ready and they expect me to purchase dongles and add-on’s which, essentially, should have been built-in.

There are no excuses for this form of incompetence and greed.

Personally, I’m not buying anything from them until they sort out their problems —and pricing.

I’ve lost confidence the company can now do anything in a short timeframe.

Sadly, I’m finally turning to their (almost) equally inept and slow-to-market competitors — because these glasses are utterly hopeless, unfortunately.

Waiting so long for this was a waste of my time. Forget you.

Last edited:

Paul Dominguez

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2013
. Not supporting Apple doesn't make it a bad AR glasses. Id like to know more how it functions/behaves from using Android to PC. Is it just for movies or can I do work such as write or spreadsheets when I'm traveling for work? Are the images clear and can you zoom in to an areas ( spreadsheets)?
Seems that every professional reviewer has the same complaint that Apple isn't supported- copy/paste of other reviews. I doubt Apple Glass will support android or Windows.