NT 4.0 Domain structuring

Alan

We currently are still on NT 4.0 server and due to the
cost of moving all our offices to 2003 and AD it looks
like we will stay with 4.0 for a while. Anyway, does
anyone know of a way or some add in that would allow the
User Manager to be organized in a similar fashion as the
2000, 2003 AD Users and Computers type. We are wanting to
be able to create State/City/Office listings to allow us
to more effectively manage users and groups. I think I am
out of luck though but just checking!

Thanks!

Alan-

You're thinking right. I'd say you're SOL here. You could certainly write an
internal tool to do this and abstract NTUM.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com