NT installation disks

I need to create the two NT installation disks from the
CD. I have read a support document which mentions using /0
switches???. can someone explain in simple terms what to
do?

Paul.

Hi paul,

To create setup diskettes, you may use winnt.exe or winnt32.exe commands
with the following parameters

/ox - Create the setup disks from CD-ROM or shared network folder. Used to
replace damaged boot disks. this will just create the the setup disks and
exit the setup.
/o - Command creates three Windows NT Setup disks and a file called
WINNT.SIF (on Disk 2) for Windows NT Setup. The WINNT.SIF file contains
information about the location of Temporary files copied your hard disk
drive

you may click on Start button on your Task Bar and select Run and here
select the path from CD by selecting Browse button.
e:\i386\winnt.exe /o (or) /ox.

v-vsen@online.microsoft.com