Sam

I have installed Service Pack 6 and updated Internet
Explorer to version 6 on a Windows NT Laptop, but when it
shuts down to power off it starts up again, how do I clear
this by reapplying the Service Pack?

Calvin

Hi Sam,

I know you may find it hard to believe, but it most likely that applying the
latest Service Pack is what CAUSED your power management troubles. Have a read
of http://nt4ref.zcm.com.au/softoff.htm This page explains how software power
off is implemented on NT4 and what can go wrong with the process.

Calvin.