NT

I used a quick restore disk that was provided by compaq
when I bought my computer. When I got to the registeration
it sked a code. I don't have the code (lost it) and it
will not let me continue. I cannot get back to OS, what do
I do. The computer is 4 years old.
Thanks for any help.

Look for label sticked on your computer case, code you are looking for is
usually placed here. Also on Compaq machines you can ususally find label
with contact (phone number) to company supporting this machine (this was
Compaq support policy at past). After four years your support contract is
probably gone, but this company still can be able to help you with your
problem.

"pryxp" <pryxp@msn.com> píse v diskusním príspevku
> I used a quick restore disk that was provided by compaq
> when I bought my computer. When I got to the registeration
> it sked a code. I don't have the code (lost it) and it
> will not let me continue. I cannot get back to OS, what do
> I do. The computer is 4 years old.
> Thanks for any help.

TRENDING THREADS