ntfs bootdisk

Joe

Is there a way to make a bookdisk to read ntfs harddisk. I
have a win2000 computer with 2 60gb harddisks. I want to
boot useing a floppy with ghost on it and put an image of
c: drive on to on to the d: drive.

thanks

joe

Dont know a way of creating an NTFS boot disc but you can
use any boot disc and Ghost will do the copy.
I use an ME bootable floppy, and then use ghost from a
seperate floppy. This copies the NTFS partitions fine.

Good Luck