nvidia 1050 os failed to update so therefore i cannot install my drivers.

nddz

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2013
when i try to update it says Some update files are missing or have problems . we'll try to download the update again. error code 0x80070003
i am dealing 2 days with this issue is there any way i can fix this so i can upgade my GPU drivers
this is what windows should install for me nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
i have the latest windows version up to date.

I recommend getting videocard drivers from the Nvidia or AMD website, depending on who makes your card. If possible, only install the drivers first. After you verify that everything is working fine, then add extras like Geforce Experience. The idea is to do the absolute minimum amount of things at one time, this helps troubleshoot problems if they crop up.

Or get them from whoever made the card (ie: ASUS / Gigabyte). Having the latest drivers doesnt always work

The cheap card I brought here the drivers on the ASUS site, are the only drivers that work properly.

If I install the drivers off the Nvidia site, the drivers crash / stop responding, and they crash the browser

And cause artifacts. The last 2 versions / updates of the drivers for this card from the Nvidia site do the same thing (as above)

nddz

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2013

i ran DDU clean install and then i reinstalled through Gigabyte wich seemed to work , but i still have the same problem as before lacking frames per second in games and GPU temp is idling 50-60ish i dont even know what am i supposed to do