Question Nvidia 3050 ti (Desktop) will be release in the future ?

Apr 12, 2021
Hi,

Seem that the new desktop video cards of nvidia start from x060 and not from x050.

Officially seem 3050 Ti will be launched only for laptop.

For what we know will be release a 3050 ti (desktop) video card ?

Thanks !

Apr 12, 2021
Wait for me is not a problem 2022 is the date in my plan, the new x060 cards have too much TDP and for this reason I'am interested about this cards (if will be ..)

Apr 12, 2021
It all is smoke and dust till year 2023 or maybe 2025. While crypto bubble exist, no way one will be able to get any GPU for proper price.

This probably for mid and hi-range price. The low range cards is not the primary target of crypto and this is another reason why I looking for this type of cards ...

This probably for mid and hi-range price. The low range cards is not the primary target of crypto and this is another reason why I looking for this type of cards ...
One of the problems with the run on crypto cards is that if the manufacturers can make more money selling high end cards and there's a market for all the cards they can build then that's what they're gonna make. Why make low end cards with a lower profit margin? Usually it's because there's a bigger market for lower end cards, but the crypto debacle has upended all that.