Question NVIDIA card w/ FreeSync - Pixelated graphics (especially hair)

im_shadows

Reputable
Feb 17, 2018
I've noticed it just on a few games - Marvel's Avengers, Modern Warfare Warzone, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Mafia 1 Definitive Edition. It's generally more perceptible on hair (beard), lines and detailed environments (high LOD). Dunno if is it a bug because of the nvidia freesync combination.
Card: GTX 1070
Monitor: AG323FWG3R3 (165hz FreeSync)

Screenshots of Marvel's Avengers (Very High preset wiht 70fps-90fps):
1DJdeKG.jpg

mTVc4wu.jpg

ixGfmPd.jpg

o2sbbeC.jpg

Ingame it doesn't look as jaggy as on these screenshots. Just so you can see, 2 screenshots with little to no pixels (taken on the same playthrough).
BBf5DWx.jpg

07F9g8t.jpg

Lutfij

Titan
Which version of Nvidia's drivers are you working off of? What version of Windows 10 are you on at the time of writing? I'd try and use DDU then reinstall the GPU drivers with the latest in an elevated command to rule out a corrupt GPU driver. By elevated command, I mean, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

im_shadows

Reputable
Feb 17, 2018
Which version of Nvidia's drivers are you working off of? What version of Windows 10 are you on at the time of writing? I'd try and use DDU then reinstall the GPU drivers with the latest in an elevated command to rule out a corrupt GPU driver. By elevated command, I mean, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
W10 Pro 21H1 19043.1110
GeForce Game Ready Driver 461.40 (01/26/21)