Nvidia CEO's Secret Tablet is 15'' ICD Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkknight22

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
Caption: "Yeah it's 15", that's what's up. Wanna throw down or something? This is MY HOUSE! MY HOUSEEE!"

You guys put the best pics for these articles and always seem to distract me from the article itself.

knutjb

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2009
I'm sure if the product works it will make it's way out of the kitchen. My kids would take it and hide in their rooms with their friends and watch You tube or hulu. What else does it do? Looks like a slick piece of gear.

randomizer

Champion
I never really think of Jen-Hsun as a CEO the way he acts and dresses. I picture CEOs as suits, but I've only seen him in a suit once. He looks more like a personal trainer in this pic. :lol:

G

Why not make it actually practical by offering a Windows 7 version?

c0r3f1ght3r

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
hes like "wtf r u gonna do about Apple?" but seriously this could be very nice. Android is slowly taking over!!! open source ftw. Forget apple... this is a peoples product. Apple is like our government.

DjEaZy

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2008
... and the big thing gonna be... apple lol's about all the tablets by others... and the apple's secret will not be a tablet... would be interesting...?

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]DjEaZy[/nom]... and the big thing gonna be... apple lol's about all the tablets by others... and the apple's secret will not be a tablet... would be interesting...?[/citation]
My personal bet is if Apple do not show a tablet, the secret announcement wil be the iPhone Nano, there have been breadcrumbs of a phone with an unknown later version number using Apps on the cell network, so I will lay 20 down that's what it is. Anyone want that bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.