News Nvidia Claims Jetson Xavier NX Is the Fastest Supercomputer for AI Edge Computing

darkscorpion20

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
I'm sick of Nvidia's "Supercomputer" branding of their edge products. A laptop with a U-series Coffee Lake i3 and a RTX 2060 would run circles around it.

Gonna assume this is troll bs like most of Tom's these days, because good forbid there is a real open discussion of things. Also because you just compared apples to... I don't know, a branch or something just not even related.

This is a pretty fascinating piece of hardware. That much power and features in a 10w tiny package is pretty awesome, could have a lot of great applications for edge devices.

I'm guessing Mr unimpressed most be the personal designer of some other amazing chip? Or the designer of his mother's basement?

Why do so many people choose to define themselves as anti everything? Complain about everything? So sad.

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
Gonna assume this is troll bs like most of Tom's these days, because good forbid there is a real open discussion of things.
So, you suddenly drop in with 10 posts to your name and think you can hold court on what's "troll bs"? Nice.

Also because you just compared apples to... I don't know, a branch or something just not even related.
Hmmm... comparing apples to... I don't know, supercomputers?

I guess you just proved my point. Thanks for that.

This is a pretty fascinating piece of hardware. That much power and features in a 10w tiny package is pretty awesome, could have a lot of great applications for edge devices.
A few years ago, I might've agreed. However, mobile SoCs have come a long way since then.

I'm guessing Mr unimpressed most be the personal designer of some other amazing chip? Or the designer of his mother's basement?
I'm guessing you wouldn't be so impressed if this chip had AMD's name on it.

Why do so many people choose to define themselves as anti everything? Complain about everything? So sad.
If you knew anything about me, I'm not that. Judging people by one 2-sentence post. So sad.