[SOLVED] Nvidia Control Panel automatically disables one display when Windows restarts ?

The great_1

Reputable
Sep 2, 2016
I have a triple monitor setup, and when all three monitors are working fine and I shut down my computer and turn back again, all three start just fine.
But when I restart, one of the monitors gets automatically disabled on the Nvidia control panel for no reason. then I have to go to the control panel and enable it then set the monitor position on the windows display preference which takes about a minute and is extremely annoying.

I have nvidia 1050ti, ryzen 3600, asus Prime b350 plus, 32 GB 3200MHz.
LG 24', Acer 22', AOC 20' are the three monitors I have, the issue always happens with the AOC monitor.

I have tried different drivers old and new, reinstalled with DDU
I have installed windows 10 twice with different builds and the issue still persists.

Solution
Look in Reliability History:

Reliability History may be capturing some error code, warning, or even an informational event related to the AOC's getting disabled or otherwise unable to start.

Try reinstalling all drivers manually.

Direct download via the applicable manufacturer's website, Re-install and reconfigure.

No third party (DDU) installers.

Ralston18

Titan
Look in Reliability History:

Reliability History may be capturing some error code, warning, or even an informational event related to the AOC's getting disabled or otherwise unable to start.

Try reinstalling all drivers manually.

Direct download via the applicable manufacturer's website, Re-install and reconfigure.

No third party (DDU) installers.

Solution