Nvidia Demos DirectStylus Capabilities for Tegta 4 Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloKid

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2006
u know what all tablets should have for stylus? It is that they should have a program that let's u rest the hand on the tablet and use the stylus to write. The palm or hand should be ignored while the stylus is registered. Otherwise everyone has to hover their writing hand, which is a little unnatural from paper and pen. I was thinking to give a calibration for the area where it would rest, since everyone has different types of hands and length of fingers.

D

Deleted member 1134614

I wish they would soon correct the typographical error.

swordrage

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2012
the devices with stylus should also have a rough (scuffed) surface. The Note series of devices are great, but still not natural because of the ultra smooth glass. And I also hope nvidia will do something about the portion of the screen very close to the sides of the display where the typical wacom powered styli don't give proper accuracy.

witcherx

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
what crap.. why do i need a stylus to draw a line.. when i can command...
"draw a think line" thicker.. more thicker...
old tech

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012

Umm...Isn't this exactly what they are advertising here? It can tell the difference between the point on the stylus, palm or fingers. It will IGNORE your palm. So I guess they've already done what you wanted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.