News Nvidia Game Ready Driver adds ReBAR support to 'Horizon Forbidden West' and game support for recent additions to 'Modern Warfare 3

Once I'm done my MSFS flight I'll be downloading this to try in H:FW. With a 4070Ti and ultra settings at 1440p I was between 90 and 130fps depending on scenery. Game runs amazingly smooth, no stutters or hiccups, but I'll play bigger number better for a free 8% morer fpses.

The only other addition to Nvidia’s new driver is a new Resizable Bar profile for Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition, which enables ReBAR support in the game — giving GeForce gamers a slight performance improvement.

I don't think there is a NEW Resizable BAR implementation "profile" support for Horizon Forbidden West, as this whole article claims. The change is listed under the "Fixed issues" section. So it must be the same previous profile which already had support, with some changes/improvements, IMO.

It appears that apparently Horizon Forbidden West had an improper Resizable BAR implementation before, which this driver release fixes on compatible RTX 30 and RTX 40-series GPUs.

So at least I wouldn't call it a completely new ReBar profile though.

Fixed Gaming Bugs
  • Horizon Forbidden West: Resizable BAR profile [4496595]

Last edited: