Nvidia Gives Tegra Note 7 LTE and HSPA+ Connectivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_One_and_Only

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2009
Doesn't matter if this thing has LTE or not it still sucks. This is coming from someone who purchased it with high hopes. The screen is very meh, colors are washed out; even after turning prism off and playing with the display settings. Any type of streaming constantly cuts out. For instance pandora will skip...When does that even happen? I have a dell venue 8 and galaxy pro 8.4 and neither of them have that issue on my home network. I sent mine right back. Maybe next time. For what it's worth the front facing speakers and stylus were great.

airborne11b

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2008
I just got an EVGA Tegra Note 7 last week and it's by far the best tablet I've ever owned. People complain about the screen resolution / colors, and in some side by side reviews, it doesn't look that good, but when I got my hands on mine I was surprised at how nice the screen actually looked. No where near as bad as the reviews made it out to be.But the real gem of this tablet is it's power. The GPU is insane, and coupled with a lower resolution (but still great PPI imho) it gets smooth frame rates in even the most graphically intense mobile Tegra games.The stylus is also awesome and I've found a ton of uses for it.I also constantly stream youtube and other video sites with this thing constantly and it never sits around buffering or cuts out. Streaming is great and web browsing and apps are instantly loaded and responsive on use.So far I've owned Galaxy tab, Asus T700, Ipad air and a Nexus 7, and this EVGA Tegra Note 7 is by far my favorite tablet device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts