Question NVIDIA GPU is not working/running at all?

Feb 28, 2020
So my laptop has an Intel and NVIDIA GPU(Geforce MX130) but the Intel one broke a few days ago and I gave my laptop to a computer store to repair/upgrade it all since the laptop was running extremely poorly anyway. They told me to just leave the Intel and switch to the other one while also restarted Window and upgraded the disk memory. I don't know if the drivers was supposed to restore their old versions or not but I re updated them anyway and then I started to try to play some games. That's when I noticed something was off. I tried to launch CS:GO but it said that my graphics hardware does not support all features (CSM) needed to run this game. I then checked the NVIDIA Control Panel but it also said that NVIDIA Display Settings are not available. I tried updating the driver but its fully updated according to Windows Update?????
Can anyone please help me? Im very desperate :( Thanks.

Feb 28, 2020
So at first it was supposed to be a Windows 10 HP 64 bits laptop but after I gave it to the computer store again they changed it into Windows 8.1 now???? What the f. The Intel GPU is gone now too and now I only have NVIDIA and Microsoft Basic Display Adapter

I have personally never seen a laptop with 2 graphic cards in it, (seen them with an external one attached), and though technologically possible, if existant would be a rare thing. please explain your make, model of your laptop please as all this doesn't quite cut the mustard.

He means he has integrated graphics AND a discrete card, which does exist.

OP, what happens if you disable the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter in device manager?