Question Nvidia GSYNC - 3. Enable settings for the selected display model - missing. Can't enable GSync!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2020
Hello

I have had G-SYNCworking for 4 years on my Predator X34 monitor with a 1080.

Recently G-SYNC will not work - and I have realised that there is a specific option missing in my Nvidia Control Panel.

Specifically - OPTION - 3. Enable settings for the selected display model - (See the photos)

How it should look....

FjCA4OS.png

How it looks on my system.....

YskeIIj.png

- I have tried DDU in Safe Mode and Reinstalling Drivers from Nvidia (downloaded of course beforehand and installed with internet off)

- I have tried removing and reinstalling Nvidia Control Panel.

- I have tried different DisplayPort cables and different DisplayPort connections from my Graphics Card.

In the GSync Pendulum Demo I can click on GSync and it immediately unticks. I cannot get GSync to work in any game.

I can sometimes see the [3. Enable settings for the selected display model] if I change some settings and move back to that page, but it disappears in a millisecond... too quick to even move a mouse over. It looks like there is a cloud icon next to it or something like that but it is too quick to see.

I am at a complete loss....

Anyone have any idea how to fix this.

Any help appreciated!!!!

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2020
Edit - I just screen recorded the process with my other screen plugged in and screen grabbed the OPTION 3 box that appears and dissapears within milliseconds...

Selected Display is not Validated as G-SYNC Compatible...

Has my G-SYNC module gone up the <Mod Edit> in my monitor?
CQEyHBc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS