Nvidia Lists GeForce 334.67 Beta Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakesterman

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
I bought a GTX 560 video card two years ago and it came with the 280 Driver. I upgraded to the 314 Driver and that was fine. Every Driver update after that has been a complete failure on my PC. The Mouse freezes on me when browsing and i get errors that say your graphics display has failed, please re boot. So yeah, i'm not too fond of Nvidia display drivers.

I've tried every driver except this one on my 560Ti and I haven't seen that, the only issue has been the OpenCL performance.

Ordalium

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012
I bought a GTX 560 video card two years ago and it came with the 280 Driver. I upgraded to the 314 Driver and that was fine. Every Driver update after that has been a complete failure on my PC. The Mouse freezes on me when browsing and i get errors that say your graphics display has failed, please re boot. So yeah, i'm not too fond of Nvidia display drivers.
Same problem 550 Ti! Using 314.22, every never kills my system, hard reset, bluescreens! And some games not launches becouse of that
Soon new PC incoming, vcard from AMD!

Interesting, two users from the same IP address having the same problem...

bucknutty

Distinguished
Well Call Of Duty Ghosts still has flickering sights and tree branches with this driver in SLI or in Surround. Any one know what thats about? Is it the driver, or is that game just plain broken? Who would fix that, infinity ward, or treyarch, or activision, or whoever makes it?

I would love to see an SLi profile for War Thunder. I don't know if it's even possible, but there doesn't seem to be a difference between running 1 and 2 680s in that game. It was never really needed, but with the latest DX 11 patch, I would like that extra power.

hakesterman

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
Seriously Dude, Come on man get Real. First off you can't see any ones IP Address, and secondly i don't have a 560 TI like the other guy and i don't care if you like Nvidia, Their Drivers Stink.

Silviu

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014
Thank you Nvidia for such a great driver for my GTX 680 you always impress me that's why i chose you and NOT AMD!

bemused_fred

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012

Oh, him. He's just visiting from /g/. Ignore him.

Sep 22, 2013
Seriously Dude, Come on man get Real. First off you can't see any ones IP Address, and secondly i don't have a 560 TI like the other guy and i don't care if you like Nvidia, Their Drivers Stink.
Pretty sure you can ... if you're a moderator like he is.That said, the issues described suggest the driver was never installed correctly and the previous driver was never removed correctly.If this was really a 5xx issue, then there would be massive feedback to Nvidia at this point.I'd suggest hopping into the Tom's forums and we can try to help you learn to troubleshoot driver issues.

papablista

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
Well Call Of Duty Ghosts still has flickering sights and tree branches with this driver in SLI or in Surround. Any one know what thats about? Is it the driver, or is that game just plain broken? Who would fix that, infinity ward, or treyarch, or activision, or whoever makes it?
Ditto, I had the same problem with my gigabyte 560 OC thought I had a virus or malware done some research and it isn't as uncommon as you would think. I went back to 314.22 and waa-la running smooth as silk, These drivers run everything nice so I'll be sticking with them until ? (º¿º)

papablista

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
Ditto, I had the same problem with my gigabyte 560 OC thought I had a virus or malware done some research and it isn't as uncommon as you would think. I went back to 314.22 and waa-la running smooth as silk, These drivers run everything nice so I'll be sticking with them until ? (º¿º)Sorry wrong Quote, I had the funky driver issues like the others....

Status
Not open for further replies.