Nvidia Now Selling Original GTX SLI Bridges

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently, they changed their mind and sent you the right one anyways. Did you return the first one?

neoclerodane

Reputable
Jul 3, 2014

The shipment came right from nvidia HQ in California. The first package came from Digital River Globaltech in Houston TX - the actual distributor and operator of the online sales.

Digital River is supposed to be sending me a shipping label to send the old one back and get a refund - they stated twice that they would not be able to send out a product replacement - they can only send me (via email) a printable pre-paid shipping label to send it back to their distribution centre (in Texas).

What I think happened here is after I tweeted about the mistake and how it was a let down, nvidia stepped in and made it right.

I wouldn't be surprised if nvidia did this without Digital River's knowledge - or maybe they collaborated and I won't actually receive my shipping label.

Either way, pretty cool experience. Truth be told, I had forgotten and gotten over it - so it was a pleasant surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.